Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Truth with a Side of Humor

INTRO

Your theories intrigue me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. However, I have another song to do…

I don’t do this for wealth – - -as I said before -
- - I never repeat myself (never)– I heard they were eyein me
For president – - of the sarcasm society - -
They said I might like it - - I said - - I might stop
Bein indecisive - - but I don’t know - -
- And don’t know but ask – why more psychics
Don’t win more (of the) lottery cash (hmm) – I almost had a psychic girlfriend
But before we met she left - - - in the hood you would run
I have an inferiority complex – but it’s not a good one
- - My questions abound - - like why ain’t phonetic
Spelled the way that it sounds – why they get down
To seperatin bathrooms – when two in ten are gay
They say you only live once –  but I say – we may
I don’t suffer from insanity – I enjoy – don’t avoid it
Don’t treat it – Im on a seafood diet – where
I see food but don’t eat it – when redundant I repeat it
Repeat it – repeat it – repeat it

Yeah I tell truth with a laugh on the side (HOOK)
- balance in my life – that’s how I ride


If you thinking of joining the military you could die
Just listen to my song it’s called Military Recruiters
Lie – it’s the truth see proof in The Ground Truth (free video on my site)
Between that movie and my last album you’ll know what it’s about’n
- - you’ll start doubtin’ – all the lies that you see amountin
it should be a felony – how they act like college
and vacation’s what they sellin me – go to my myspace
hear the track – it’ll smack you - in the face – not an act
just facts you gotta face – enough about my last album
let’s talk about my last album – yeah I be clownin
kiddin aroundin’ – what’s wrong with havin a sense of humor?
in a world where problems keep growin like a tumor
- Me - - I like to fight back and still laugh
so I watch George Carlin in acts from the past
- - known to bring facts out – like front runnin fans
are known to wait till a team wins – 'till they bring the hats out
(yeah I see you!)


Truth you can’t handle – my house burnt down
By a stress relieving candle – I tell fundamentalists
I’m always right sometimes – cause religious contradictions
- Is something - that all of us - agree that we can find
- confusin with my flow – like tryin to reminisce
with 3 guys you don’t know – - so I go on to
tell ya my grandfather - said he hated my beard
I said – it grows on you! - - he sat back and laughed
- Like last year – (when I told em’) I sold my car to buy gas
- - - - - and my thoughts are still invested in
what if there was no more - rhetorical – questioning?
- a veteran of wild times occurin in my course –
- I thought stable relationships were only for a horse
- - couldn’t "abbreviation" be a shorter word source?
they say rap ain’t music – I say, "Let’s see you do some!"
I came to chew gum – and tell the truth –
- and I’m all out of gum - -

No comments:

Post a Comment