Thursday, March 25, 2010

World Without Borders

US government says who’s a terrorist it’s ridiculous
People forget they were terrorists to the indigenous
- stupidity shows in many people without failin
was Columbus a terrorist – or an illegal alien ?
- it’s tiring – tryin to act normal everday
- I’m survivin – unlike the 20,000 everyday
that’s hungry and dyin - - I’m supplyin that stat
that’s a UN backed fact – but who cares about that
got a new SUV and it’s black – plus I bang gangsta rap
- Seriously – I used to listen to it – to the music
till a conscious rapper introduced truth and I knew it
after listenin to this – if you forget it – then you blew it
if you learn the history what they really go to war for
you’ll take the next step and be against the next war more
- - humans should be more like animals I believe
- - animals – usually – only take what they need

I - am - Iraqui – Afghani – and Palestinian
I’m African – Latino – I’m every native Indian
- - - - I am every person that’s oppressed
when one of us is hurt we all should feel stressed (HOOK)


We should be able – to live wherever we want
Borders don’t exist – really – it’s just a front
(cause) I mean man made ‘em up – they got humanity stuck
all people created equal – with the earth as our mother
man drew lines in the sand to pit brother against brother
- in the past - - - my ethnicity is other if you ask
- - corporations globalize (trade) to make the world one
- - that’s something - to globalize liberation from
don’t globalize people’s interests – they only globalize their business
that’s the difference – (cause) this business is the – world’s – true – foe
- most have only three letters – one’s the W – T – O
- they could be called W – T – F – cause they a mess
- - they don’t do it properly – the opposite of democracy
they pollute the air – they consider it their property
they take the earth’s rain water they make it a commodity
people buy bottled water – I can’t bottle it – it bothers me
it’s how I believe – try spellin EVIAN backwards
and that spells naïve - - I drink filtered water
never drink that quarter water – any money I make
goes to organic food orders – any cash after that
that’s something I give back – to groups that’s on track
to fight back – I like that – - I’m a different type of cat that’s -

We’re all equal when created some learn to have hatred
I think they hate themselves if they became a racist
- we’re all from the same source – I don’t have time to explain
look it up – take a course – the world’s crazy and rash
one way to stay sane is to sit back and laugh
people say we can’t win and do nothing more or less
it’s a moral test to do nothing less than you best
winnin doesn’t matter – la lucha es importante
we’re born it in you can’t escape it like Carlito Brigante
quiero derechos humanos para (los) immigrantes
we’re raised to not care about the human population
it’s a craze to only find where to go on vacation
there’s really two directions to direct education
join the system it’s great or break and teach liberation
- El Pueblo – Unido – Jamas Sera Vencido
I always say that – that’s a fact that it’s needed
- The People – United – will never be defeated

In college this teacher wasn’t figuratively color blind
- He taught us ethnic relations and was literally blind



We are all created as equal members of one human family
You can get that on a bumper sticker – it’s free –
At onehumanfamily.info
One (love)

No comments:

Post a Comment