Thursday, April 1, 2010

Evolution

Freestyle is not a free-style - - - youre obligated
To make the words rhyme at the ends to make it meanwhile
Feel like I walked the green mile and came back
To put the – pain in my verse – the truth hurts
But like a kid weightlifting – ya gotta learn to get a grip
Don’t trip on the views spewed in the corporate news
Told ya bout that ruse on CD number 2
It’s my 4rth CD - - see – got a lot to say
The most homophobic people try to hide that they gay
- I display rhymes – of a higher caliber
a lot of people is lost – could be sharp like Excalibur
I’m different and I see them – expect me to conform
But I won’t like the X-Men - - each C – D -
gets better when I record it - - -Congress had a hearing
on my improved performance - Their letter – I ignored it
- - they need to wage peace – that dream – they have a war on it

What are ya doin if you don’t have solutions (echo) (HOOK)
- - - learn get into evolution

They contradictions – like a kid sayin he’s old
Like factories sayin they producing clean coal
It don’t exist – I haven’t hid – I want my energy from the wind
- Like Adrian said to Rocky – they say – you can’t win
I say it don’t matter- we have a moral responsibility
To do our best – on this quest – till our death
In the struggle - - - where our - - dreams never rest
- - - - - you can call it capitalism – or fascism
this corruption that we’re given needs to have sharing arisen
- don’t even get me started again – on the prisons
- already written bout - the injustice system
I spread solutions – like after too long in bed
You need to get into movements – it’s more than music
Open up this CD and see how you can do this
We been fightin for years ya see we ain’t new to this
In every city ya see it’s many groups in this

OUTRO

Billy from http://www.slepton.com/ (one of the best independent media sites)

No comments:

Post a Comment