Monday, April 12, 2010

Justice is So Boring

When it matters I don’t slack I get down and do it
Always wanted to procrastinate never got around to it
- One day I felt bizarre – - I put a sign on my ride
-- unmarked police car – - don’t you wanna be a star?
- I’d love that situation - - cause they’re so happy with
the drug rehabilitation - - - fame can be evil
- be like King – start marchin in the streets with the people
- - Abbie Hoffman said - - if voting made change
they’d make it illegal - - no wealth is buyin me
it’s not healthy to be well adjusted to a sick society
- the planets getting cracked by a whole lotta factors
- the only time I’m well adjusted’s is at the chiropractor’s
- Dead Prez said - wealth is good health and wise ways
So I’ll be Mr. Miyagi when I’m older with my days
People - like me - on MTV - they have us soundin like
(silence) -----------------------------------------------
- it seems bein green’s the birth of a new fad
- but people like me was green before the birth of your dad
your value’s who you help – never drew from what you have

justice is so borin the way a lot a teachers teach
they not makin it unique not relatin when they speak
unleashed – bit my arm to be arm(ed) to the teach
with creativity that’s always in my arm’s reach (HOOK)

- I can be scary with the pen – I was the next door
kid’s imaginary friend – Fred said my content
is sad and that hurts – I’m gonna start thinking positive
though I know it won’t work - - - my last C – D
was at times depressin – so chose sarcasm
to get my message to address ‘em – plus I love to laugh
life is short like most fame – like my height – and my patience
let me explain – I’m insane – my ideas are never plain
- on all my CDs I give advice man I’ve tried
like never go to a doctor whose office plants have died
- invent a car horn that says I’m sorry how I drive
- - most people are all talk – would a fly without wings - -
be called a walk? – if a parsley farmer’s sued
can they garnish his wages? – outrageous – my mind’s full
- - they always say – anything is possi – bull
it is - if you don’t know - what you’re talkin about

I got a lot a questions always have a little more
I asked my history teacher how you could have a civil war
- It’s not who wins or loses – it’s who’s keeping score
who announces who wins the elections matters more
I take mental vacations – have you ever had a chance to
imagine a world without hypothetical situations?
at my first protest I grabbed the mic and said loud
– what do we want? we want patience
when do we want it? – we want it now
mainstream labels want rappers like me soundin like
----------- (silence) ------------------------------
- One time I thought I was a failure but I agreed
To see greed is a mess – and I redefined success
Livin unbalanced lives of excess – that’s depressed
When suppressed – and they might even admit if they pressed
- I think words I choose could confuse you a lot
- this statement is true – the previous statement was not
- my writing is precise – my sense of humor is nice
I had amnesia once – but – maybe it was twice?

No comments:

Post a Comment